Free general admission for one or two named adult cardholders living at the same address and either:
- The dependent children 19 years old or younger also living at that address
- Or the grandchildren 19 years old or younger
- Free unlimited general admission to John Ball Zoo
- Free or reduced admission to over 150 reciprocal zoos and aquariums
- One year subscription to Zoo News magazine
- Invitations and free admission to exclusive members-only events
- Discounts on special events, birthday parties, and education classes (early registration too)
- 10% discount at Gifts of the Wild gift shop and on food and beverage purchases
- 10% minimum discount on seasonal experiences including the zip line, ropes course, Funicular, camel rides, budgie feed sticks and the Gem Company
Free general admission does not include special events (e.g. Monster Mash)
Seasonal experiences and Funicular are weather and maintenance dependent
Free general admission for one guest per visit when accompanied by the named cardholder.
The Family membership may add on one guest. To add two guests, please join or renew at the Preferred level.
Free general admission for one named caregiver to accompany the children on a Family membership. The caregiver’s name will not appear on the membership card, but will be stored in our database for verification.
The Family membership may add on up to two caregivers. Caregiver must show photo ID for admittance. Sorry, caregivers may not bring guests.
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. Nontransferable. Nonrefundable. May only be used by members to whom the cards are assigned. Violation of membership may be cause for termination.